Global Free Agent Fighters ™, LLC.
A Website Service made for Amateur and Professional Fighters, for all the countries of the world.
Mission Statement: To give all fighters of Full Contact Marital Arts, Mixed Marital Arts, Wrestling, and Boxing an equal opportunity and a chance to compete in any sanctioned bout or competition in their prospective sport. And provide a reliable resource for Fight Promoters, Managers, and Coaches for available Fighters
A comprehensive website service for Amateur and Professional Full-Contact Fighters. That strives to give the easiest access first and foremost to the Fighter/Competitor. To help promote themselves too prospective Managers, Promoters, and Teams in relation to Gyms or Clubs in their fighting style. In doing so providing a service for the Fight Promoters, Managers, and Coaches with an excellent resource of Fighters to take part in their Fight Promotions, Tournaments, and/or Team.
Clarification this website includes: a) All Professional Full Contact fighters i.e. Mixed Martial Arts, Karate, Kickboxing, and Boxing, etc. b) All Amateur Fighters meaning point scored competitions such as Judo, Tae kwon do, or Karate amateur tournaments. As well as medal events leading to or in relation to Olympic competitions.
This site wants to provide a service to Fighters/Competitors with no fight/bout contracts and to Pro Fighters 3 or less fight contract. So if a Promoters, Managers, and other call or email to sign the fighter with no worries of conflict with current contracts. The Fighter may include in his info on this site that he is able too and wants to take a fight between contracts fights. Fighter must know all aspects of his current contract. Meaning the contract allows him to take a fight between contracted sanctioned fights.
- To provide a site where it is quick and easy access to find any fighter signed up on the site.
- To give a free services for young or relatively unknown fighters a means of promotion. The eventually expand services to further promote the Fighter for a minimal added fee which would decrease when site becomes more profitable in the future.(Note current services are free to the Fighters).
- To obtain a working list of 2000 plus fighters and 400 Fight Promoters, Managers, and Team Coaches from the US to Global sources.
- Eventually to have site translated into multiple languages.
- To be a site respected and viewed as an excellent resource for fight managers, promoters, gyms, Dojos to find up a coming talent. And info for fight events or tournaments both nationally and internationally.
Global Free Agent Fighters owner and CEO goal:
- To eventually work full time helping Talented Fighters find work and achieve their competitive goals making their name go from relative unknown to known. Thru the website and eventually small promotions.
- Provide a site that helps the Fight Community help it's injured Fighter(s). By providing space on the Home Page to Post Fundraisers for Injured Fighters. Note to be posted on the Homepage most have the Legal Documentation as a Legitimate Fund and registered Tax ID number.
- To be able too spend more time with their children and further growth of their martial arts and wrestling skills. Which is our hope Fighters will be able to do, as well with their families.
- All fighters/competitors must follow all state, federal rules, and regulations related to their sport i.e. Boxing Associations, Kickboxing Associations, Olympic associations, Martial arts federation, Athletic Club, and Athletic Commission (in their state, federal, and country rules/regulations).
- All fighters must provide total and completely accurate info/data regarding their fighting/competitive records, rank, skill set, and weight. If at anytime records are found to be inaccurate the fighter will be eliminated from website directory. Fighter will be emailed first and given a chance to clarify or correct data.
Global Free Agent Fighters ™, LLC promises to utilize as much of the fee to promote the website, in turn, providing the best exposure and promotion for the fighters.